What is inside Juicing For Your Manhood Book by Olivier Langlois? Does Juicing For Your Manhood really work? Read Juicing For Your Manhood Review and find out.
Product Name : Juicing For Your Manhood
Author Name : Olivier Langlois
Bonus : Yes
Official Website : CLICK HERE
Modern times are pretty hectic and rather emasculating. At least that’s the conclusion that I came to, from my own perspective. We as men can opt to elevate our manliness by few methods, one of them not being an option in my opinion.
Testosterone is really important for many reasons and is the hormone which makes you feel just like a man. The “limp libido syndrome” is caused by a very important decrease of testosterone levels in your blood. Lots of men were tired of eating more healthy fats, working their asses off with the latest high-intensity exercises, and doing everything in their power to improve their sleeping habits and get rid of the “limp libido syndrome” only to be disappointed after weeks with the same sluggishness, mental fog, and general lack of drive. Juicing For Your Manhood is a delicious juice cocktail to reverse the process, stop the premature aging that’s ravaging your body’s most precious cells and gain back the masculinity and the sexual savoir-faire.
Let me mention one thing right off the bat for clarity reasons – I won’t be writing about that kind of JUICE (steroids if you’ve been living under a rock) in this review! Come on folks, you’ve got to be well familiar with my anti-synthetic stance already. Now roll out the natural carpet!
The book that I’ll be talking about in detail here is basically an alternative to T-friendly diets. JFYM was born out of frustration, frustration coming from a man who was unable to keep an erection, was constantly depressed and downright miserable
Who might this man be you may ask? The erotic juice messiah. No I’m not pulling a fat joke on you fellows, this is Olivier Langois’ nickname – author of… guess which book!? Yeah. His lack of skills in the kitchen (I know what it feels like) resulted in further motivation for him to find the perfect method of naturally battling ED (erectile dysfunction), low T and a much needed natural boost for his masculinity.
This is what hits you in the face right away when you land on Olivier Langois’ site. Apparently these are his words, part of his own testimony. In just two weeks or even less than that you can ditch atrocities like limp libido syndrome? That’s bold, but NOT without a reason from my own experience with juicing for MY manhood – you can read about my own intake further down.
Olivier took the painstaking road to come up with 17 unique recipes, each of them targeting specific virility vampires (more info about them later on) while also helping with your manliness. This lot intrigued yours truly, so I went to get a copy of his book. Perhaps I could take advantage of those tasty shakes myself?
Juicing For Your Manhood with two bonus books – No BS Supplementation and Dominant Dreams
For 4 years Olivier Langlois has been on a quest, the quest to find what was stolen from men everywhere.
Modern-day men are flabby, weak, have no energy and can’t get their manhood to stand at attention like it used to. None of this is their fault, our modern diet and environment strips them of their manhood. Desperate Men resort to pills to deal with the symptoms but cannot get relief from the problem itself.
Olivier knew that this wasn’t the way things should be. He knew that there was a better way. He did the research. He spoke to every type of medical specialist he could find. They all gave the same answers – expensive medicines that temporarily masked the problem but never provided a permanent and real solution.
This lead to Olivier studying every kind of natural solution to his (and millions of other men’s) problem.
After years of exhaustive research, Olivier has finally hit on the all-natural and permanent solution for the low Testosterone epidemic that men are facing today.
Olivier has spent the last few years creating and refining the recipes that he developed to help men just like you improve their erections, energy levels, and sex drive at any age.
Who is Juicing For Your Manhood suited for?
Men of all ages would be a simple yet 100% accurate answer. Excluding boys/teenagers for obvious reasons, doubt any of them has to deal with low testosterone or erectile dysfunction…
Logically It all boils down to one thing – your personal desire for more manliness or as the author of this book might say ‘manhood‘.
Sure, details such as having a hard time keeping an erection, having reduced muscle mass and strength, having low energy, being more chubby, being depressed etc. are important. However, do you actually want to up your T levels?
I’d imagine you do – in this case, JFYM might be your new best friend. If not, what are you even doing here in the first place? It’s not like Testosterone Nerd is a female-targeted, feminizing site meant for ladies with estrogen issues.
Off-topic aside, I’d like to throw my 2 cents (always these damned two cents) on the table, concerning what’s good and what’s not about this book!
My personal experience with JFYM
To make a long story short, what I did was to first test the program for 14 days (what the author recommends) and see what’s what. Obviously, there are 17 recipes included, each has its own benefits, fights specific virility vampires and tastes in its own way. My favorites without a doubt are:
- “Sunshine Splash Juice”
- “The Toxin Cleaner Fruit Juice”
- “The Performance-Enhancing Pomegranate Potion”
- “T-Boost Red Juice”
These two taste like heaven, besides they do pretty well on their testosterone-boosting duties as well! Other recipes are also rather well-crafted with proven T boosting ingredients, however, these bad boys here stand as my personal favorites!
So it does the trick or it doesn’t?
My findings were (are) completely positive towards using basic juicing for testosterone optimizing techniques. I experimented with some of the recipes provided, however, I generally tried to stay on course so that I could feel the real effectiveness of what JFYM has to offer.
I can put my hand on heart (although you can’t actually see me doing it, ha!) that after 2 weeks I was feeling rejuvenated! I’m a bummer for not consuming enough fruits and vegetables in my busy daily schedule, but finally, I was able to take a stand and make a (liquid) change.
- My immune system was rocking it without a doubt, taking into account it was flu season, it was MEGA cold outside and when everyone around me was sick.
- Another obviously welcomed aspect was an overall improved sense of well-being, increased energy levels, enhanced mood plus an amazing feature… some superb boners!
Not that I had a problem, to begin with, but it’s not like I didn’t embrace this bonus. Clearly, I only saw improvements and most (if not all) of them could be attributed to treating myself with the recipes from JFYM.
What I eventually found is that this book is revolutionary in the simple solution it offers – take your foods that are proven to help you with primary male hormone maximization and just put them in your blender.
Folks, it’s now time to delve into The Good and The Bad of this book!
Looking at the positive side of the coin, which for me personally far outweighs the negative one, the first thing that’s crystal clear is the uniqueness of this product. This was the only real, applicable substitute to eating that I managed to find online.
Here’s a quick list of the main strengths of JFYM:
- “Easy to apply – all that’s needed is a blender plus the veggies/fruits”
- “7 simple rules for making the most of your shakes”
- “Straightforward step-by-step guide”
- “Catalog of virility vampires and their antagonists”
- “Visually enhanced for a better read – it reads like a playboy”
- “Reasonable price”
- “Added bonuses – two books (Dominant Dreams + No BS Supplement Guide)”
- “60-day guarantee”
The book itself is compact, not too long and certainly well put with vast amounts of helpful information. You can start making your own shakes right away, you just have to buy the needed ingredients for the different recipes. There are 4 blender recommendations by the author, but if you ask me any ordinary blender will do the trick!
Surely there’s got to be some drawback to utilizing JFYM, right? As such questions echo in my head, I suddenly felt an urge to be philosophical – nothing in our mortal lives is flawless.
Enough with playing Socrates, time to assist you by once again throwing my (this time) 3 cents on the table. My own experience with this book was and still is quite positive, in fact, I would say without a doubt that I did enjoy reading it (looking at it too!), because it possesses unique solutions to low T, ED (erectile dysfunction) and desire for more T.
Yet I’d like to mention a few not-so-great parts about it from my point of view:
- “It has 18+ images inside (don’t wanna leave it open near children)”
- “Only available at the official site (can’t buy in physical book store)”
That’s just me being picky though, these are rather insignificant minuses I’d say.
All in all, this is a book to behold, a list of recipes to cherish. Honestly, gotta love the masterfully crafted combinations of foods to up your testosterone and thrive on your naturally enhanced manhood.
For me, this is the end-game of T-friendly nutrition in liquid form. You just can’t go wrong with a healthy, tasty mix of fruits and veggies, which also happen to be super tasty. All of this is a total win-win situation in my book folks – it deserves a top rating.
I’m not a master cook, master chef or whatever that begins with master and cooking for this matter. For this sole purpose I’m delighted to have found JFYM – now we all have access to liquid manliness!
Testosterone Creams Guide
- Excessive use of the creams can rise blood vessels up to a toxic level.
- In case you miss a dose of the medication applies it immediately you remember then go to your regular dosage.
- Ensure you store the cream in a closed container at room temperature. It should be stored away from direct light, heat or moisture.
- Typically, the cream comes with a guide and instructions which you should read carefully and follow accordingly.
- Ensure you wash the hands thoroughly using soap and water before applying the cream.
- Apply the cream to a clean, intact and dry skin surface.
- Allow the cream to dry on the skin before covering it with clothing. You should wait for at least five hours before showering after applying the gel.
- Wash your hands well or thoroughly after applying the gel to prevent it from transferred from one person to another.
- The cream is flammable hence should not be used near heat, while smoking or in an open flame.
- The dosage of this cream differs depending on different patients. It is important to follow doctor’s orders since the amount prescript depends on the strength of the medicine.
- Using testosterone cream for women in pregnant girls or mothers who nurse their babies should not be performed. The testosterone can pass from the mother to the baby.
- The rare effects from using testosterone cream for ladies and men embrace liver complications. These cream negative side effects will manifest themselves as yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain, abnormal bleeding, abnormal bruising or severe fatigue.
- Prolonged erections in men also occur. Respiration disturbances, including those associated with sleep, will result from using testosterone
- Patients with a history of liver problems, kidney disorders, hypersensitivity to testosterone and cardiac problems should not use the cream. Testosterone is known to alleviate liver complications in people who have had liver problems in the past.
- Pregnant women should not use the cream. Also, mothers who are nursing their babies should not use the cream as it can pass from the mother to the baby.
- After you empty the packet and apply its contents, remember to dispose of the empty foil packet in a safe place where pets or children cannot reach.
Negative Side-Effects of Using Testosterone Creams
- Testosterone creams have adverse side effects ranging from mild to severe.
- The creams can cause masculinizing effects including increased hair growth, weight gain, acne and deepening of your voice.
- Men can have prostate problems and even difficulty in urination.
- Women can have swollen and tender breasts.
- They also cause skin irritation.
Simple yet clever, easy to follow step-by-step juicing guide. Mouth-watering veggie/fruit recipes with proven testosterone enhancing properties. Two books added as a bonus – Dominant Dreams and Guide to Supplementation. Visually stimulating for a better read. Adequate pricing and 60 day guarantee.